Thursday, April 27, 2006

ANOTHER Quote of the Day

I'm not devoting this blog entirely to quotes of the day or anything, but my computer is jacked-up today & moving slower than the 4'6" blue-haired grandma trying to see over her steering wheel, who is inevitably taking her Sunday drive at 15 mph in front of you while you're on your 30-minute Monday lunch break. AND, the quote of the day IS --
"Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of complaining."
- Jef Raskin, interviewed in Doctor Dobb's Journal

Which isn't entirely true - I complain every day! But, it's Thursday...guess I shoulda expected it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Hey! I just read your profile and found out you're pregnant! I sure hope I run into you before the baby is born. We'll have to plan a lunch or a dinner or something. Congratulations to you and Mr. F.

April 27, 2006 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

hey girl...so excited to know you have a blog. I can keep up with you this way since I deleted my myspace. I never used it and just couldn't keep up with all my online blogs....lol. I don't have the time.

Anyway, update on how you are doing and post some pics of you pregnant!! LOL...can't wait to see how the boy is gonna be added to your fam. Girls are great, but boys are just great-er...just kidding. My little boy is just so sweet and loving and just being a boy. So fun. Can't wait to hear from you!!

January 28, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home