Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Quote of the Day

Don't know if this struck me as a great quote due to the fact that I work for lawyers, or because the current state of our great country is a shameful disgrace, but I had to post it today...just suits my mood.

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress." - John Adams

BTW - Happy "Administrative Professional's Day" to all the other hard-working gals (& guys) working for useless men! Get three of more of US together, bet we could bring ol' Mr. Adams to a different conclusion! Have a great one!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mommy said...

Bahaha! That is a great quote!

April 27, 2006 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger thenewmrsf said...

Isn't it, though...damn fools.

April 27, 2006 at 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home