Monday, November 21, 2005

Andrea's End of the Day Comments (Holiday Version)

As this is only a 2 1/2 day work "week" for me (Praise God!) I feel inclined to take a few minutes here at the end of the day to post some observations I have made:
1. If a holiday, such as Thanksgiving, should fall on a weekday, employers should give their employees the entire week off, 'cause no one does jack shit anyways.
2. Lionel Ritchie has an incredible body of work. I've heard 4 of his songs while at work today. I wonder if he has a Christmas album out.
3. Aside from most every other time of the year, it is cool to work in a small office where your boss must go out of state in order to visit relatives, for this allows the "staff" to wear jeans to work every day. Who's here to rat us out? Well, there is ONE chick, but that's another post, so screw it, we've ALL got our Levi's on!
4. If you stare long enough at pictures, maps, certificate of achievements, blah blah blah,hanging on the wall directly in front of you, you can rearrange them WITH YOUR MIND.
5. Once you begin thinking about ingesting a wonderful, creamy, luscious slice of pumpkin pie, say, on Thanksgiving day, it is a given you will stop by a grocery store on your way home from work and buy one...and eat the whole thing that very evening.
6. It still sucks to be at work on a Monday, even though you may have only approximately 11 hours left of it until next Monday. EMPLOYERS: Please refer to Observation No. 1.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mommy said...

1. They should. All I'm doing right now is my nails. And reading about Workers' Comp. Fun.

2. He does. I love "All Night Long." :)

3. I wouldn't know anymore. This office is huge. :P

4. Hahaha! :)

5. Don't forget the Cool Whip.

6. Amen.

November 22, 2005 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

You guys suck. Tort reform and SB15 kept me working my @$$ off until 5:30 p.m. Wednesday.

Happy Holidays now, though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 25, 2005 at 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home